1. Give God what's right -- not what's left.
2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- God's way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma--but never let him be the period.
6. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.
8. When praying, don't give God instructions - just report for duty.
9. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
10. We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.
11. The church is prayer-conditioned.
12. When God ordains, He sustains.
13. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
14. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
15. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
17. Exercise daily -- walk with the Lord.
18. Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21. He who angers you controls you.
22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
23. Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.
24. Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them & He'll clean them.
25. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called....
26. Read the Bible -- It will scare the hell out of you.
Now take 60 seconds and give this a shot! Let's just see if Satan stops this one. All you do is:
1. Simply say a small prayer for the person who sent you this, e.g. LORD, God, bless this person in whatever it is that You know he or she may be needing this day....)
2. Then forward to relatives, friends and co-workers. Within hours five people would have prayed for you, and you would have caused a multitude of people to pray to God for other people.
3. Tell them to subscribe to FoddForThought if they are not yet a subscriber. It's a FREE service.
Then sit back and watch the power of God work in your life for doing the thing that you know He loves.
What we do in life echoes in eternity....
I love this! Let's keep it going! No catches. Just the peace in knowing that you were able to share God's love and wisdom to all those you have contact with and even bless someone you don't know.
Have a blessed day!
Rick, FFT Moderator
Lord Jesus, continue to touch us as we pray for continuous healing in our lives, so that we might overcome all adversities and reach for the holiness that will be pleasing to God our Father.